brookfieldcitizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
brookfieldcitizens

brookfield citizens unite

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gornowski

CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller) Empty
PostSubject: CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller)   CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:07 am

============================================
HERE IS MY 4/11/08 RESPONSE FROM CPAC

To: <gornowski@comcast.net>
Cc: <carole.dortchwright@dcf.state.nj.us>, <asmgreenwald@njleg.org>, <aswlampitt@njleg.org>, <MayorPlatt@CHTownship.com>, <MToyer@chtownship.com>
Subject: NJMentor Cherry Hill Group Home(s)

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:01:21 +0000

Ms. Gornowski,

In reply to your concerns I am requesting that in the future please contact Juanita Fuller at 856-663-3998 #206. All concerns are to be called in and logged to ensure proper attention. CPAC would like to be able to address all concerns in an organized and consistent manner. When concerns are forwarded outside of this process it prohibits us from responding appropriately.

As for the status of the final decision on the Brookfield NJ Mentor Group Home:

Operations with the State of NJ and Mentor NJ are currently on hold. Homes are being phased in one at a time to assess both Tanforan and Brookfield.

Again, I encourage you to direct your concerns within the process we have arranged to ensure timely responses.

Thank you.

Catherine A. DeCheser, MSW, LCSW
President/Chief Executive Officer
Community Planning & Advocacy Council
Cooper River Square
6991 N. Park Drive
3rd Floor East Building
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
Phone: (856) 663-3998 (Ext. 203) ~ Fax: (856) 663-7182
E-mail: cridgeway@cpachvi.org ~ Web: www.cpachvi.org
Back to top Go down
gornowski

PostSubject: Responses and Replies -- with permission to post   CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:55 am

===================================================
From Nancy S:
You are the thorn in their sides!! What are your feelings about this?
====================================================
From Sandy H:
What in the world does this sentence mean, anyway. Sounds like double speak to me. I'd call. And if I didn't get a return phone call, I'd write.
From Carol G:
It took them 4 months of your writing to get any kind of a response from them. How long do you think you'll have to wait if you call instead. What are they talking about you have to be logged in properly to get attention? If that's what they want, then I would have everyone call to get logged in on a constant basis (say everyone call every other day or so). Do you think they would still have the same "we'll decide when we feel like it" attitude?
==============================================
From Nancy S:
Carol is absolutely right. You can't afford to drop the ball now. EVERYONE should be calling - if they need to have their "comments/complaints" logged in.
===========================================
From Sandy H:
I totally agree - and bet you 10 to 1, you'll never get a "live" voice on the other end of that extension - I'm guessing it's a voicemail complaint line only. They really are waiting for everyone but Bob & Maureen (read Maureen) to get tired and just sit down and be quiet and when they think the protest has dwindled to one gingival, they'll move right in.
====================================================
From Nancy S:
Carol is absolutely right. You can't afford to drop the ball now. EVERYONE should be calling - if they need to have their "comments/complaints" logged in.
==========================================
From Maureen G:
What the @#$^#$&*@? I’m disgusted.

Do we have to start at the beginning again? Geez! And then to top it off, Matt Toyer in the Mayor’s Office says “I strongly encourage you to contact CPAC directly and keep us all informed of your progress.” Oh My Gosh”..keep us all informed...”
Back to top Go down
AndyBehr

PostSubject: CPAC   CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:13 am

All:

I just left a VM for Juanita Fuller, apparently she does not spend very much time in the office, they have no idea when she'll be in. In my VM I reiterated our intent to protest long and loudly should they even attempt to move anyone into this house. I reminded her that they can stall as long as they want to, but we will not lose our resolve.

Andy
Back to top Go down
AndyBehr

PostSubject: They're not moving in.   CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:50 am

Just heard from Lisa from the Courier Post. They are not opening the house. The Sietto Properties Group is putting it up for sale.

Andy
Back to top Go down
gornowski

PostSubject: Re: CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller)   CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:31 am

For the first time in over 10 months, I spoke with the media today, i.e. Lisa at the Courier. I said the following: Of course I am pleased with the outcome. However, this entire ordeal has been a terribly emotional time for all concerned - not only for the residents of Cherry Hill but also for the children who were supposed to be "protected" by NJ Mentor. We must remember that NJ Mentor is a "for-profit" agency and their motivation may be something other than altruistic. Perhaps in the future, NJ Mentor and the State of New Jersey will be forthcoming with the communities in which they decide to place group homes and not be like thieves in the night - hoping no one will notice. This behavior serves no one - especially the children they profess to care so deeply about.

Maureen
May 2, 2008 - 3:25 p.m.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller)   CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CPAC NO. 856-663-3998 x206 (Juanita Fuller)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brookfieldcitizens :: Group Home Forum-
Jump to: