brookfieldcitizens

brookfield citizens unite

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

SMILE......YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrookfieldGirl81

PostSubject: SMILE......YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA!!!!!!   Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:44 am

At approximately 1:45 p.m. this afternoon, a resident who lives within two homes away from the 1107 West Valleybrook Road property noticed a parked car with a young woman in close proximity thereto. Upon further looking, it was noted that the young woman was taking pictures of the homes and street area most especially between Willowbrook Road and Oakdale Road.

The resident asked the young woman what she was doing and was told that she was there "taking pictures of the neighborhood for a realtor" and did not provide any further information.

That, to me, is an invasion of the privacy to any and all neighbors involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gornowski

PostSubject: I'll SMILE   Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 pm

Call me as seeing the glass as 1/2 full and it may be an emotional defense mechanism, but my 1% hope is now at 1.5%. Video tape, take pictures .... what ever .... you can be rest assured, neighbors, that it will surely beat the BIPRO-9008 Bullet Infrared Security Camera(s) for $1,51.95 [not installed] that we have had on the back 'burner' for a while.

Just let me see Very Happy that "For Sale" sign and welcome a new single family under the community/neighborhood laws we have come to realize and treasure.

Happy Thanksgiving To All!
We certainly are grateful to all of You!
God Bless!

Maureen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SMILE......YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1