brookfieldcitizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
brookfieldcitizens

brookfield citizens unite

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Election over, so occupation begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maubrown40

Election over, so occupation begins! Empty
PostSubject: Election over, so occupation begins!   Election over, so occupation begins! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:16 am

Today, 11/09/07, there are 6 vehicles, 1 with a NY tag, at the Tanforan house. Lots of activity. Guess the occupation is beginning.
Wow, what a coincidence?
right after all of the democrat hacks, elites, union-mafia members and liberal morons of Cherry Hill elected Platt-Greenwald-Lampitt,
and so many more did not vote at all- JUST AS PLANNED AND ORDAINED BY THE RULING PARTY! No coincidence at all.
Back to top Go down
gornowski

PostSubject: Re: Election over, so occupation begins!   Election over, so occupation begins! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:53 am

Re: 1107 W. Valleybrook Road. My daughter observed 4 cars there today, taking stuff OUT, she said, like a TV and other things. She was not too descriptive about the other things but was positive about the TV.

Whaddya think? What did you observe? Things in, things out or just people in and out.

Oh and that tree that started this horrendous situation back in JUNE/JULY....it's starting to finally fall on their property.

Geez, I forget that 1-800 number to call. Razz

Maureen
Back to top Go down
maubrown40

PostSubject: Tanforan Activity   Election over, so occupation begins! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:51 am

I noticed only trash bags carried out. The windows and doors were open, garage door was open. People in and out an observable through the front bay window.
Back to top Go down
gornowski

PostSubject: Those Dang Trees and Trash   Election over, so occupation begins! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:04 am

Email sent today (11/15) to
the Mayor, Frank Falcone and the Township Mailbox
=======================================
Subject: Those Dang Trees

Months and months ago (in June/July), when a certain vacant lot's tree fell on my property, I had also made numerous calls and inquiries to the Township and to CCMUA and requested that the two rotting sheds and trees that fell on those sheds be removed and cleaned up that is behind that certain property that previous owners left behind (1107 W. Valleybrook Road). I believe that the Township and CCMUA concluded that it was Township property; however, facts and investigations lead to this group home horrendous situation and there were “bigger fish to fry” than rotting sheds and trash.

Would you kindly put this on your work order calendar when possible. The one door to the shed constantly bangs back and forth with even the slightest windy day. I am hopeful that the next owners of that property will once again appreciate the clean and serene view that we have always had.

Thank You.

Maureen Gornowski
1109 W. Valleybrook Road
856-795-1460
November 15th - 11:36 a.m.

cc: Alex and Lana Chehets at 1105
======================================
And their reply

Maureen:

Thank you for the follow up on this issue. You are right- this should be on the ‘front burner.’

I think it is actually CCMUA property, but we’ll check it out ASAP and get the appropriate resolution for you and your neighbors.

Best,

Matt Toyer
Aide to the Mayor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election over, so occupation begins!   Election over, so occupation begins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Election over, so occupation begins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brookfieldcitizens :: Group Home Forum-
Jump to: