brookfieldcitizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
brookfieldcitizens

brookfield citizens unite

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brook126

Who is the Commisioner Meeting With?????? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????   Who is the Commisioner Meeting With?????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:48 am

Does anyone know who the Commisioner is meeting with?? We need to know who is representing us. Please post here if you have been contacted.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
APEXBUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????   Who is the Commisioner Meeting With?????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:03 am

I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED, BUT I DECLINED TO SPEAK WITH THEM,ALL I SAID WAS I WILL BE IN TOUCH. UNTIL WE AS A WHOLE DECIDE WHO WE CHOOSE TO DO THE TALKING I WILL NOT BE SPEAKING TO THEM ...ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO SEE JAY SPEAK ON BEHALF OF US,[IF WE GO THE ROUTE OF A SMALL MEETING
Back to top Go down
sc

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????   Who is the Commisioner Meeting With?????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:57 am

WE HAVE TO BE PROACTIVE AND DEMAND THE COMMITIONER TO MEET WITH US, NOT THEM CONTACTING THE FEW OF US AND ASKING TO MEET IN ORDER TO DISSCUSS THE SITUATION.
BUT, BEFORE WE DO SO WE HAVE TO DECIDE WHO, WHEN AND WHERE THIS MIGHT BE,
AND IT HAS TO BE DONE NOW, SINCE WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!!
E-MAILS AND LETTERS IT IS ALL GOOD THINGS, BUT THE MEETING WITH THE COMMITIONER,NOT JUST NJ MENTOR REPS. WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR IN OUR SITUATION.
Back to top Go down
sc

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????   Who is the Commisioner Meeting With?????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:02 am

WE HAVE TO BE PROACTIVE AND DEMAND THE COMMITIONER TO MEET WITH US, NOT THEM CONTACTING THE FEW OF US AND ASKING TO MEET IN ORDER TO DISSCUSS THE SITUATION.
BUT, BEFORE WE DO SO WE HAVE TO DECIDE WHO, WHEN AND WHERE THIS MIGHT BE,
AND IT HAS TO BE DONE NOW, SINCE WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!!
E-MAILS AND LETTERS IT IS ALL GOOD THINGS, BUT THE MEETING WITH THE COMMITIONER,NOT JUST NJ MENTOR REPS. WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR IN OUR SITUATION.
Back to top Go down
jim.scheiner

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????   Who is the Commisioner Meeting With?????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:15 am

The small group meeting has not yet been set up. I currently have a list of about 16 people who showed up for a meeting last Sunday night that said that they would like to be included. I want to make sure that adjacent residents are there because they have the most at stake. We discussed some possible actions and possible dates for the meeting. I will be contacting NJ Mentor to set up the small group meeting tomorrow. I will insist that the commissioner be included in this meeting.
Back to top Go down
gornowski

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????   Who is the Commisioner Meeting With?????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:57 am

In my mailbox today (9/17) is a letter from the State of NJ, Dept. of Children and Families, signed by Carole Dortch-Wright, Deputy Director, which reads:

===============================================

September 14, 2007

Dear Resident,

As a resident living in the direct vicinity of the home NJ Mentor is planning ot use to serve children with special needs, we want to meet and talk with you directly.

It is important to us to address any questions or concerns you may have.

Please contact me personally by cell 609-273-9635 or in the office at 609-341-3601. Even if you are not interested in a sit down meeting, I would still like to speak with you briefly at your earliest convenience. I am available during the day, evenings and weekends. I look forward to you call.

Sincerely,
Carole Dortch-Wright
Deputy Director

==============================================

Gornowski
1109 W. Valleybrook Rd.

==============================================
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????   Who is the Commisioner Meeting With?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the Commisioner Meeting With??????
Page 1 of 1