brookfieldcitizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
brookfieldcitizens

brookfield citizens unite

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They are better at this game than us.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smith4

They are better at this game than us. Empty
PostSubject: They are better at this game than us.   They are better at this game than us. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:51 pm

I am a little slow on the uptake but after going over the community meeting in my head for awhile two things became clear to me.

1. Lots of things where shouted out and discussed over the microphone at that meeting. But Greenwald and others made sure that they quoted the "send them to Mars" comment so that would be the sound bite quoted in the press.

2. Greenwald stated that if the community would not except these children he would have to recommend that they not be placed in these neighborhoods. He said it like an insult to us, but he was handing us the loop hole on a silver platter.

So I believe we have to make the state believe that we won't except this group home in our neighborhood. It doesn't matter whether we will or not, we have to put on our poker faces and make them think we won't.
Back to top Go down

They are better at this game than us.
Page 1 of 1