brookfieldcitizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
brookfieldcitizens

brookfield citizens unite

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neighborhood Watch Follow-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Homefan1

Neighborhood Watch Follow-up Empty
PostSubject: Neighborhood Watch Follow-up   Neighborhood Watch Follow-up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:40 pm

I am of the belief that the wrong message was sent in many cases at the meeting on Thursday, but we need to move forward in preserving a safe neighborhood. Irregardless of whether NJ Mentor or any other Group home should be placed in Brookfield, I am moving forward with the establishment of a neighborhood watch program. Currently I have 3 block captains who have contacted me, but I would like to get more community involvement in this project. I spoke with Officer Moyer with the Cherry Hill PD and he is glad we're interested in starting this watch program. At the very least he can provide me with a weekly list of incidents that occur in our community that can be distributed accordingly but I think an actual watch program is most effective. Officer Moyer will be happy to meet with any of those interested in partipating in the program. Please e-mail me at homefan1@verizon.net with your info and I will set up a meeting with him in the near future.
Back to top Go down
cmingravera

PostSubject: Neighborhood Watch Follow-up   Neighborhood Watch Follow-up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:02 am

Agreed.....

This should be one of many "pillars" we need to preserve, strengthen and bring about a cohesive community........
Back to top Go down
cmingravera

PostSubject: Neighborhood Watch Follow-up   Neighborhood Watch Follow-up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:04 am

Agreed.....

This should be one of many "pillars" we need to preserve, strengthen and bring about a cohesive community........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch Follow-up   Neighborhood Watch Follow-up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neighborhood Watch Follow-up
Page 1 of 1