brookfieldcitizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
brookfieldcitizens

brookfield citizens unite

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+9
BrookfieldGirl81
brook126
sc
ccross
mopp22
emadare
cmheine
cmingravera
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:53 am

Enter e-mail here to get on mailing list
Back to top Go down
https://brookfieldcitizens.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:35 am

gornowski@comcast.net ; Jim Scheiner ; jwscheiner@verizon.net ; mooreaem33@AOL.COM ; gornowski@comcast.net ; mooreaem33@AOL.COM ; ricannmat@juno.com ; Sklein5198@yahoo.com ; Leonhardt, John D ; GShepp0113@AOL.COM ; Pjajr41@AOL.COM ; CMHEINE@comcast.net ; APEXBUTLER@AOL.COM ; M! yers117 @comcast.net ; KBoland@FCCC.Edu ; sweetfamily@126.comcast.net ; bboland@eastern.edu ; MB50177@mycia.net ; CSapp36072@AOL.COM ; Kerchersky@AOL.COM ; Eagleseyes410@comcast.net ; AndyBehrend@msn.com ; andyb@jeld-wen.com ; Suppa_fr34k@yahoo.com ; michaelsteiger@comcast.net ; jennhassell@verizon.net ; Jeanne.lawer@verizon.net ; Ebc1234@comcast.net ; Spunkyymel@AOL.COM ; Donnask8pro@AOL.COM ; Ginzbergo4@comcast.net ; Gobon1@verizon.net ; ricannmat@juno.com ; Sklein5198@yahoo.com ; GShepp0113@AOL.COM ; Pjajr41@AOL.COM ; CMHEINE@comcast.net ; APEXBUTLER@AOL.COM ; Myers117@comcast.net ; KBoland@FCCC.Edu ; sweetfamily@126.comcast.net ; bboland@[166.17.13.135]
Back to top Go down
https://brookfieldcitizens.forumotion.com
cmingravera

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Pls add my name ot the email list   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
cmheine

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:46 am

Back to top Go down
emadare

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Please Add   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:17 am

Back to top Go down
mopp22

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
mopp22

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
butter

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
butter

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
ccross

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: email list   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:00 am

Back to top Go down
sc

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:15 am

Admin wrote:
gornowski@comcast.net ; Jim Scheiner ; jwscheiner@verizon.net ; mooreaem33@AOL.COM ; gornowski@comcast.net ; mooreaem33@AOL.COM ; ricannmat@juno.com ; Sklein5198@yahoo.com ; Leonhardt, John D ; GShepp0113@AOL.COM ; Pjajr41@AOL.COM ; CMHEINE@comcast.net ; APEXBUTLER@AOL.COM ; M! yers117 @comcast.net ; KBoland@FCCC.Edu ; sweetfamily@126.comcast.net ; bboland@eastern.edu ; MB50177@mycia.net ; CSapp36072@AOL.COM ; Kerchersky@AOL.COM ; Eagleseyes410@comcast.net ; AndyBehrend@msn.com ; andyb@jeld-wen.com ; Suppa_fr34k@yahoo.com ; michaelsteiger@comcast.net ; jennhassell@verizon.net ; Jeanne.lawer@verizon.net ; Ebc1234@comcast.net ; Spunkyymel@AOL.COM ; Donnask8pro@AOL.COM ; Ginzbergo4@comcast.net ; Gobon1@verizon.net ; ricannmat@juno.com ; Sklein5198@yahoo.com ; GShepp0113@AOL.COM ; Pjajr41@AOL.COM ; CMHEINE@comcast.net ; APEXBUTLER@AOL.COM ; Myers117@comcast.net ; KBoland@FCCC.Edu ; sweetfamily@126.comcast.net ; bboland@[166.17.13.135]
schehet@verizon.net
Back to top Go down
brook126

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:06 pm

@@@

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sc

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:04 am

Admin wrote:

please add this address: schehet@verizon.net
Back to top Go down
sc

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:04 am

Admin wrote:

please add this address: schehet@verizon.net
Back to top Go down
BrookfieldGirl81

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: E-mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:45 pm

bdcmarnold@verizon.net - add to e-mail list
Back to top Go down
lindapanara

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:32 am

Please add lindapanara@verizon.net to the list.
Back to top Go down
penngrad

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:03 am

I suggest the email addresses be removed from this website before the angry mob over at the Courier-Post message board discovers our whereabouts and subsequently trashes our inboxes.
Back to top Go down
rjrbrown

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: rjrbrown@comcast.net   E-Mail Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:22 am

Please keep me in the e-mail loop. My family and I live in Cherry Hill Estates within 100 yards of the intended Tanforan NJ Mentor group home. There appears to be a paucity of organized voices in our neighborhood, so far. That will change soon. I've been advised that our Civic Association is getting well informed and is preparing to act.
I intend to get the word out to everyone in our development.
I believe that the discourse should focus more on the concomitant risks that will come with these homes. At a minimum you should consider this: It was stated by Dr. Robinson at the Thursday evening meeting that the course of therapies will include reuniting the group home children/clients with, for example, a mother released from PRISON. Without intending to, to be sure, she has shown us what is possibly the biggest risk associated with these group homes; it is the baggage train and camp followers. The very abusers, unfit parents and or foster parents that these children were alientated from will be brought into our neighborhoods, intentionally, as a part of their NJ Mentor's program. Once these locations, our neighborhoods, are known to these offenders and risky persons, they will come back with or without permission, with or without restraining orders (for all of there ineffectiveness). This is first, last and foremost a security issue. Hammer this point home to every well-intended group home sympathizer, every NJ State official/employee, every state and every single individual local elected office holder, every reporter, neighbor and talk radio host. Do not allow this debacle to be spun in the media and and by the politicians as an regretable, embarrising, ignorant, uninformed, mean spirited, bigotted, fascitic, crude, NIMBY, Neanderthal and an overall reactionary failing of our Township residents. As much as I regret the tone and shortcomings of some of our fellow objectionary stakeholders, I see that it is only vitriol and hyperbole that garners the attention of the government authorities. Relentless pressure, intelligently, politely and forcefully applied, must continue to be applied at all levels. "All politics is local" or so I've heard time and again. All in this issue is politics. Don't just imply ballot consequences. Be vocal. Be persistent. Be smart. Be constructive. Loss of momentum will ensure a bad outcome for our neighborhoods and the Township as a whole. Tell every Township resident, in every development, that all of the Township and School district are at risk. If the results of this crisis go against our interests, whom will you hold accountable? Will you have to look to the mirror for not having done enough?
How do I access the stenographer's record? Any help is greatfully appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Smith4

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Please add to list   E-Mail Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:20 am

Back to top Go down
AndyBehr

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Add us to email list   E-Mail Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
lindapanara

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Still not added to e-mail list   E-Mail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:56 am

Please add lindapanara@verizon.net to the mailing list. I was not added in the last round. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
brookie

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:00 am

cin1213@hotmail.com - please add this email - thanks!
Back to top Go down
EVB

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:20 am

mnhs83@hotmail.com - Please add to the list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Mail   E-Mail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1